Due: in class on May 1
You must work in system analysis project teams of two or three people.
You will analyze and build the business requirements for a system for the client who will visit our class on April 24th. To do this, you will define:
- the project scope, the business benefits, the measurable objectives, the constraints, the organizational impact
- a descriptive list of the business requirements (logical requirements)
- who will be assigned to complete each requirement
- the estimated time for each requirement and the estimated time for the project (keeping in mind what tasks can be done in parallel)
- a description of the resources that will be needed
- a design of one input screen
You can communicate with the client in only the following two ways: client meeting (on April 24th) and on WebBoard.
You will submit all of the above to the client in two forms: a professionally written report and in a short presentation (in class on May 1st).