Grading Guidelines for THIS IS COOL
(Further details about all of these items can be found on handout #1)
* Choose either an article or an interview:
- a business use (not a personal use) of technology and/or an information system
- selected from a management/business publication from the last 3 months (a business/management publication has business and management issues as its focus)
- a person who works in an information systems area
* Select an appropriate topic:
- Do not choose articles that appear as reading assignments on the Mgmt386 web page.
- Do not choose articles or interviews that are a “sales pitch” for a particular product.
- Choose only those articles that you understand (or you risk putting yourself in a position where you may be asked questions you cannot answer).
* Mail correct information emailed to instructor one week before due. (See handout #1 for the information that must be in this email message.)
Full page, single-spaced (font size 11 or 12)
Cover page with required information (see handout #1)
Relationship to Mgmt 386
Reference in MLA format
Correct spelling, grammar, language
Error-free PowerPoint slides
Timing at 3-5 minutes
Clear, concise, and interesting