This assignment is due by 5:10 PM Tuesday, 2 May.
You can do this assignment in a group as long as you are all using your own Pi.
Log into your Raspberry Pi and determine the following information.
- What is the your Pi’s ethernet hardware address?
- What is the your Pi’s IP address?
- What server ports are “open” on your Pi? Use something like netstat for this.
- What programs have opened these ports. You may want to install lsof for this, but a Google search will reveal that netstat can also to this.
- Where are the scripts that start these programs located? (Hint: The Pi seems to still be using System V style initialization.)
Write your answers into a file and upload them (PDF or TXT format) to Homework 12 moodle page by 11:00 PM on Saturday, 29 April.