This assignment must be uploaded to Homework 5 on moodle by 11:00 PM on 4 March.
Repeat the finite state machine
implementation lab but this time use the following
You need to turn in two files. I suggest you modify the files you created for the finite state machine lab. If your Logisim file is a bit incomplete, you can started with a one ROM solution, as used in the 3:30 class or a two ROM solution, as used in the 5:00 class.
- A spreadsheet containing the following:
- A state transistion table and an output table with logical state names.
- A binary encoding of the FSM states.
- A state transistion table and an output table with logical using your binary encoding of the FSM states.
- A logisim implementation of your FSM.