What about your phone
- Apple ordered to unlock iPhone
- maybe not...
- StingRay on Wikipedia
- Schneier on The Further Democratization of Stringray
Serious 3D design
- Maya’s video on using their products for game design
- Game development video by Autodesk
- extrusions, booleans, belvels, etc
- UV mapping
- SculptGL — WebGL
Constructive solid geometry
In constructive solid geometry 3D objects are built using the ususal Boolean operators of set theory. This is the famous Venn diagram. It is also useful for making a cookie cutter.
Try to illustrate the Venn diagram in Tinkercad. The intersection is little hard. It is a often requested feature. See YouTube video to see how it can be done.