This is a repeat of CSCI 363 Exercise 2 from the Fall 2003 semester.
Write TCP client program in Python that performs the following actions.
- Connects to port 3630 of montreat.cs.unca.edu.
- Reads a line of input from the server.
That line will contain from 37 to 73 characters and will be terminated
by the string
- Counts the number of times the character
'#'occurs within the input line.
- Writes a line of output to the server.
That line should contain the
'#'-count encoded as an ASCII string and followed by the line terminator string
- Reads a line of input from the server. That line will contain YES if the count was correct and NO is it was not.
- Closes the socket connection.
Client programs are expected to be well-written and well-documented. They are also expected to be robust. In order to receive more than 50%, your server must demonstrate that it has been tested. In order to receive more than 25%, your server must be written in legal Python.