The middle exam will be given from 1:45 until 3:25 on 9 April. The middle exam will be very similar to the early exam but roughly twice the length.
The middle exam will cover fundamentals of Java programming language syntax and Java method invocation. You should be familar with the following
- Java fundamentals from 181 & 182
- Arithmetic expression evaluaion
- class implementation with mutator and accessor methods and appropriate constructors and
privatevariables as in Homework 1
- recursion as in Homework 3
- Java exception handling as in Homework 4
- identification of Java tokens and expressions as in Homeworks 2 and 7
- method return and array creation and manipulation as in Lab 10 and Homework 8
If you received a lot of aid from others in completing the homework, it is extremely important that you master these homeworks on your own.