Checking the cloud
- W3Schools HTML Tutorial
- MDN Introduction to HTML
- Creating a Website: The Missing Manual by Matthew MacDonald
- Chapter 1. Creating Your First Page
- Chapter 2. Becoming Fluent in HTML
- Chapter 4. Adding Graphics
- Chapter 6. Linking Pages
- some free web design software
If you haven’t use Brackets, start it up and try out the introductory tutorial. Modify the tutorial, just to see that you can.
Try to use the approved format a HTML documents (see W3Schools
HTML Basic Examples) and use some HTML header tags,
and a few paragraph tags
You can also try out images and references. This is mostly for the people who haven’t HTMLed before. HTML gurus may leave early.