There will be two more assignments, both due on in-class on November 24.
Homework 12 will be a small written homework. It will have questions similar to:
- How is “CSCI 255” trasmitted through a 9600/8-E-1 modem?
- What if the bps (bits per second) of a 9600/8-E-1 modem?
- How does I2C do Α?
Homework 13 is an in-class drama.
In groups of 2 to 6 students, you will create a “play” illustrating some thing we have covered in this class. Here are some possibilities.
- How I2C is used to transmit a request?
- How does the PIC32 access the i’th element of the array?
- How is an NAND gate implemented with transistors?
In order to make sure that everyone is on a team, I would like to receive email about formed teams by next Monday.
Don’t take this too seriously. It ain’t Waiting for Baudot? Bad jokes will be appreciated.